Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Playdate

Saturday I hosted a small playdate for my daughters' closest friends. They decorated little gingerbread houses and had a few Christmas crafts. After dinner we all had a lot of fun at the photo booth posing for funny and silly pictures! Hope you enjoy!



{click to enlarge}








I had the table all pretty and ready for them to eat - with the cute Santa plates and cups, favors, etc. Then I realized it would be impossible for them to decorate the gingerbread houses {no space left} so I took everything out and forgot to take a picture of the table setting - but the kids enjoyed decorating the houses...


One of my friends brought those super cute favors

The Photo Booth - I loved the idea from Paper & Cake and decided to make one for the party with their Holiday Photo Booth Props - they were AMAZING and everyone had so much fun!




more fun...


After all, the kids were tired and decided to relax in the playroom's bed...



 

1 comment: