Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Favors

Here are a few ideas for little Christmas favors:

{click to enlarge}

For my daughter's music & piano class friends I put together a bag with a few music items {pencil case, pencils, erasers, sharpener, note book, etc}, a cute Santa lollipop and one candy cane. It came out very cute. I use the Cricut and the Birthday Bash cartridge to create the top.


Here is the gift for the piano/music teacher. This year was easy to find "music" ornaments and decorations... Pottery Barn has a amazing "music" theme! I got a few ornaments to include on her package and a photo of her daughter and son in the picture ornament.



For my daughter's friends at school I used the same idea. I found a cute Christmas book, a little chocolate wrapped in red/green paper, ribbon and a candy cane.



I will post the pictures for the gifts I made for all of my daughter's teachers - since she has 18 {teachers, assistants, office staff} I had to come up with an inexpensive idea...

have a wonderful break!


No comments:

Post a Comment