Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sneak Peek - Enchanted Fairy Garden

First of all - Happy Veteran's Day!

"A Veteran is someone, who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for an amount up to, and including, their life. Thanks to all those who have served." By a friend of mine!

I am busy finishing the last details for my next party this Sunday - a Enchanted Fairy Garden - for a little girl, soon to be 5! And here is the invitation.



The graphics are from Cupcake Cutiees Designs {thank you for your great design!} and I used them for the invitation, thank you labels, cupcake toppers, welcome sign, banner, etc!
 
All of the "Enchanted Fairy Garden" items will be available in my Etsy shop next Monday!
 
Have a great Veterans Day and I will post the first pictures {hopefully} on Monday!
See you then.


No comments:

Post a Comment